Sunday 29 July 2012

Aspirin mask




Just did a facial using Bamyl
It really works wonders!
The Aspirin Mask (or Bamyl, same thing) is a great way to get fantastic looking skin since the salicylic acid removes the first (dull) layer of skin and leaves your face baby soft and glowing.

I normally use 2 uncoated Bamyl tablets and just mash them up in my hand with a tiny bit of water.
Apply the grainy mixture to your skin and leave for 10-30 min. 
Wash off by rubbing it in circular motions.
Make sure to avoid the eye-area since it contains acid.


Some people use up to 5 tablets and add a bit of honey or yoghurt. 
My skin is so sensitive plus I don't like putting food in my face, so I haven't tried that, 
but it's really up to you.

Use a lot of moisturizer or a moisture mask after and use sun screen (always use sun screen people!).

Be careful if you have sensitive skin or if you are allergic to salicylic acid!




No comments:

Post a Comment